For our head offices in Bremerhaven we are looking for a Personnel Officer (m/f/o) at the earliest possible date.
– Taking care of the monthly payroll under your own responsibility, including all the necessary preparations
– Correspondence on matters concerning wages and salaries with the relevant internal contacts within the Group, with social insurance agencies, tax offices etc.
– Processing of registration and transmitting statements
– Point of contact (m/f/o) for staff
– Interactive exchange with the internal interfaces connecting up other areas such as Accounting and Controlling
– Preparation of statistics and records
– Completed commercial training with further qualification as a personnel administrator (m/f/o) or similar qualification, e.g. as a tax clerk (m/f/d)
– Knowledge of labour, social security and tax law and skilled in using MS Office
– Very meticulous, reliable and precise way of working
– Structured way of working to deadlines, a strong sense of responsibility and discretion
– Above-average commitment, enjoyment of administrative tasks and proactive collaboration in the team
We looking forward to receiving your application with an indication of the date when you could start and your salary requirements – to be sent to Christine Busse: