For our head office in Bremerhaven, and at the earliest possible date, we are looking for Dispatchers (m/f/o) for long-distance truck transportation.
If you have experience in a similar area of activity or, after settling in well with us, you would like to take the next step in your career, you need to get to know us!
– Consignment scheduling in Germany and in Western Europe (overland FTL truck transportation)
– System-supported order planning and processing
– Deployment of drivers and vehicles and implementation of social legislation
– Ideally vocational training and qualification as a merchant (Kaufmann) in the freight and logistics services industry (m/f/o)
– Knowledge of the Polish language desirable
– Pre-requisite is several years of work experience in truck scheduling or in a similar profession
– Geographical knowledge
– IT skills
– Strong communicator and ability to work in a team
– Independent and correct way of working
– Innovation capabilities and creativity
– Reliability and a sense of responsibility
We offer you a diverse scope of activity in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies, which benefits from the innovative capabilities of younger employees, combined with the knowledge of experienced employees.
Permanent full-time position; no shift work/weekend work!
If you are interested you will have the opportunity of promoting both your professional and personal development with us. Join our group of companies – send in your application together with a cover letter, CV, photo and copies of certificates by post or email to:
Würfel Spedition GmbH, Mrs Christine Busse, Hoebelstraße 35, 27572 Bremerhaven, Germany
Tel. +49 (0)471 9795 162 or to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application.